Adventures in Bobbyland

Random babblings on life as a former geek now stay-at-home mom with one son, one husband, one puppy, and a wireless laptop.

2/04/2006

Photos, we've got stacks and stacks of photos.

Apologies to David Letterman for cribbing his show's "CBS Mailbag" theme for my 247 freshly uploaded photos, 99.9% of which are Bobby-related. My cousin says I've got "New Parent Photo Disorder", and he's right! The photos that don't feature Bobby are either of Spirit the dog, or of me while enormously pregnant.

Anywho, use the handy-dandy navigation links on the right side of this page to look through the best of Bobbyworld's photos. I'm using the Flickr photo service, since after much experimentation it seems to be the best for organizing photos the way I want, rather than the way the software wants.

Toodles :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home